Because Your Wedding is Unique
A wedding is such a special day for the bride and groom, for family and friends – it’s an occasion that deserves professional planning, so that every little detail reflects the bride & groom’s dreams and desires.
Our Wedding coordinator will assist with:
- All Aspects of Planning your on site Ceremony and / or Reception.
- Provide Referrals for Wedding Vendors for Products and Services.
- Act as a Menu Consultant for Food and Beverage Selections
- Oversee your on site Reception with the Assistance of our Professional Wedding Maître d’
All Sheraton Suites wedding packages include:
- Inclusive Wedding Packages that include Ballroom Rental, Service Charges and Taxes
- Four Hour Unlimited Bar Service
- Hors d’oeuvres Reception
- Champagne Toast
- Chef Prepared “Four Diamond Excellence” Cuisine to Include Salad Course and Entrée
- Cutting and Service of your Wedding Cake
- Coffee and Hot Tea Service
- White Floor Length Table Linens with White Napkins
- China, Silverware and Glasses
- Dining Tables and Chairs; Display Tables for Cake, DJ, Gifts & Place Cards
- All Display Tables Clothed in White or Black Linen & Skirted
- Dance floor – Appropriately Sized Specific to Event
- Staging for Head Table, and / or Band
- Set-up and Clearing of Reception Space
- Complimentary Bridal Suite for the Bride and Groom on their Wedding Night
- Complimentary Breakfast / Brunch for Bride and Groom the Following Morning
- Complimentary Menu Tasting for (4) People, Scheduled 4-6 Months Prior To Wedding Date
- Wedding Room Block for Overnight Accommodations for Your Guests
- Special Room Rates Apply When Hosting Your Reception at the Sheraton
*The baby grand piano located in the Cascade Overlook will be turned ON for events held
in this space. Should you hire a pianist, the baby grand may be tuned at your expense.